EHTEL is participating to more and more EU-funded projects and is now looking for two digital health project officers with 5-10 years’ experience:
- one with a focus on EHR interoperability matters
- one with a focus on innovation and exploitation management.
EHTEL is today recognised as the one organisation that has its finger on the pulse on the digital transformation of health and social care.
EHTEL is indeed the one multi-stakeholder organisation within Europe that brings together organisations and individuals engaged in all aspects of eHealth. Its unique structure enables the exchange of ideas and information leading to innovation and improvement in the delivery of eHealth solutions and the transformation of health and social care. It does not lobby on behalf of particular groups but rather facilitates interaction between all of them.
EHTEL activities includes facilitation of working group meetings, workshops and conference sessions, technical assistance services tailored to the need of its members as well as participation to EU-funded projects dedicated to the digital transformation of health and care systems in Europe.
- To contribute to the development of the Association as a multi-stakeholder platform via advocacy activities, working groups, conferences and other events.
- To provide ICT architecture expert input in all relevant activities of the Association.
Participating as IT expert in EU-funded projects dedicated to digital health:
- Contributing to drafting and reviewing deliverables and articles
- Participating actively as EHTEL representatives to project meetings
- Drafting short articles for the association newsletter and website, preparing presentations and other dissemination material.
- Contributing to the preparation of various EHTEL or project-related events, including:
- Developing or contributing to the development of the programme
- Seeking for speakers and panellists
- Moderating conversations and synthesising them
- Drafting minutes or summary notes
- Contributing to the promotion and dissemination of the event results
- Liaising with members to support them in finding what is relevant to them in the projects the association is involved in;
- Supporting members in finding information and resources they are looking for.
Required for the position with a focus on EHR systems
Work experience on topics such as:
- EHR and PHR systems
- Related data-sharing standards and their used in the field, including their governance
- Compliance and certification testing
- The European EHR Xchange Format (EEHRxF)
- Data management procedures (e.g. for secondary use)
The knowledge level required for these topics remain at a high level, with the objective to facilitate strategic conversations on these topics; hence we aren’t looking for an in-depth technical knowledge.
Required for the position with a focus on innovation and exploitation management
Work experience on digital health related topics such as:
- Innovation ecosystems
- Pathways for innovation and exploitation, from ideation to large scale deployment
- Readiness assessment
- Process redesign, change management
- Market analysis
- Business modelling
The knowledge level required for these topics remain at a high level, with the objective to facilitate strategic conversations on these topics.
Required for both positions:
- A high standard of spoken and written English + another EU language;
- Strong communication skills with a good knowledge of digital communication;
- A university qualification in ICT-related discipline or with relevant experience in that field;
Desirable for both positions:
- Experience in working in national/regional implementation projects;
- Experience in working in EU-funded projects;
- Experience of working with a membership-based organisation;
- Experience in innovation policy advocacy.
Type of contract
- Free-lance contract (as a physical person due to Horizon Europe financing rules)
- Expected volume of work: about 100 person.days a year
- Starting date: Q1 2024;
- Reporting to: Secretary General.
How to apply
Please apply before 15 January 2024, by sending your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com with an indication in the subject field of the position you apply for.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.