The 2nd Open Call for Transnational Access to the Living Labs of VITALISE Project is now open and accepting applications until 8 January 2023. Take advantage of the opportunity to carry out part of your research for a month in another country in one of the 17 Living Labs involved in the project.
Through the Transnational Access (TA) Programme, VITALISE project opens up 17 Living Lab Research Infrastructures located in 7 different countries to external researchers from multiple disciplines, so that they conduct their research studies for free. The external researchers applying for TA may choose to work on their own projects or one of the main research areas of the project, i.e. Rehabilitation, Transitional care and Everyday living environments.
Who is this Open Call for?
- Academia Researchers
- Industrial researchers
- Living Lab practitioners
- Master’s students
What is the potential value offering?
- Access to unique infrastructures, technologies and tools
- Support from other LL professionals with complementary experience
- Visit a Living Lab in a foreign country (estimated access 30 days)
- Participation in joint research projects and international collaborations
- Connections with research infrastructures to support the development of products
- Saving time, money and effort in your research
- Free proof of concept and validation of ideas
- Reduction of financial risk in wrong investments
- Free training in the most innovative methodology
- Easy access to data and datasets
Learn more and apply on the Vitalise Project website.