This webinar will present an overview of European activities about DIHs and ecosystem building activities in the different OPEN DEI sectors (Manufacturing, Energy, Healthcare and Agri-food) and technolgies (AI, Cybersecurity, Industrial IOT, Cloud, HPC & Robotics). Moreover, it will explore how DIHs can become important partners for OPEN DEI Digital Platforms projects for a leaner global uptake and transfer of their digital solutions towards SMEs and a deep and structured Digital Transformation of all EU industries.
This session will also show the benefits that the connection and active participation of digital platforms innovation actions in DIH ecosystems can bring, by supporting business growth, shaping better digital products and more effective industrial processes in the four domains.
With this webinar, Digital Platforms projects will learn:
- What OPEN DEI is about and what OPEN DEI can offer you in the domain of DIHs
- What is the European landscape of DIHs and ecosystem building initiatives in each sector
- How OPEN DEI can support companies to gain access and exploit the potential of the European ecosystem of DIHs
- What support strategic networks of DIHs and initiatives could provide for distribution of AI and sovereign data sharing solutions
Download the presentations:
- Welcome – Oscar Lazaro (Innovalia)
- OPEN DEI presentation -Giorgio Micheletti (IDC)
- The landscape of Digital Innovation Hubs in Europe – Carmen Polcaro (Innovalia)
- European AI-DIH Network Overview – Silvia de la Maza (Innovalia)
- The International Network of IDSA Hubs – Thorsten Huelsman (IDSA)
- More information on OPEN DEI website