Digital health implementation is all about collaboration. Everyone in the rich and wide-ranging digital health ecosystem needs to be involved. Many different stakeholders and players have to play their part. Indeed, everyone is in this activity together. It really does take a whole 'orchestra' to achieve success!
This 2023 Thought Leader Symposium brought to you by EHTEL offers you lots of ideas for how to handle your own implementation challenges. It presents you with stories on how a wide variety of different players have themselves been successful when implementing digital health. The fields of application are wide. Geographically, they range from the local/regional, to national, European, and international. Institutionally, they cover community and organisational contexts as well as clinical, medical, and medicinal settings. Topic-wise, expect coverage of applications that range from personal health records, ePreascribing, to generative artificial intelligence (AI). Anticipate lots of attention to how these challenges have all been met through collaborative ventures.
This year the EHTEL Symposium is being organised in the frame of the Digital Health and Data Week: the result of the collaboration between EHTEL, I~HD, and the UNICOM project consortium. The three are partnering to work on digital health solutions and data that result in the provision of real value for care and research. All three days of the week include complementary topics: their content creates a lot of synergy.
EHTEL Symposium Highlights
- Digital health solutions adoption and upscaling
- Deploying digital health in the community
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) in healthcare: the perspective of generative AI
- Medicines data integration for clinical use: New implementation patterns
- Key architectural concepts for an integrated governance: The Medicinal Products database example
- A flexible and reliable circle of trust among organisations: Best practice implementations